Employer Branding – Crafting Your Culture and Story
Date: 26th April 2023
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am
Theme: Leadership & Mentoring, People, Skills & Talent
This workshop will explore how employer branding can shape company culture and vice versa, showcasing what employees value most about their working environment. Attendees will learn how to attract the right type of talent to enhance company culture and increase employee engagement.
Wednesday, 26th April 2023, 09:30 - 11:30
The workshop will focus on the following topics:
- Introduction to explain the benefits and value of a strong employer brand to attract the best talent and inspire existing employees
- The link between Employer Brand and Workplace Culture
- How to evolve and nurture a positive Culture in your business with examples and a case study
- How Your EVP Connects Your Culture to Your Employer Brand
- How to develop an Employer Branding strategy (suggested framework)
- How Employer Branding will improve your recruitment strategy
Attendees will explore the link between employer branding and workplace culture – why it matters and the importance of aligning this with recruitment and employee retention.
Places are limited so please register now to secure your place.
Eligibility criteria includes:
- Greater Manchester-based SME
- 249 staff or less
- Annual turnover less than €50m or balance sheet less than €43m
- Registration required
Where is it?
This workshop will take place online.