Employer Branding – Crafting Your Culture and Story
Date: 26th April 2023
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am
Theme: Leadership & Mentoring, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This workshop will explore how employer branding can shape company culture and vice versa, showcasing what employees value most about their working environment. Attendees will learn how to attract the right type of talent to enhance company culture and increase employee engagement.
Wednesday, 26th April 2023, 09:30 - 11:30
The workshop will focus on the following topics:
- Introduction to explain the benefits and value of a strong employer brand to attract the best talent and inspire existing employees
- The link between Employer Brand and Workplace Culture
- How to evolve and nurture a positive Culture in your business with examples and a case study
- How Your EVP Connects Your Culture to Your Employer Brand
- How to develop an Employer Branding strategy (suggested framework)
- How Employer Branding will improve your recruitment strategy
Attendees will explore the link between employer branding and workplace culture – why it matters and the importance of aligning this with recruitment and employee retention.
Places are limited so please register now to secure your place.
This is a part of a suite of 'Grow Your People Grow Your Business' workshops.
People are often a business’s biggest asset, but managers and leaders at small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) don’t always have the time or resources to address individual employees’ needs.
This fully-funded programme is designed for business leaders and owners to develop the future growth of their business and productivity through their biggest asset: their people.
The training program of expert-led workshops is tailored to help you improve productivity and internal developmental opportunities within your team, addressing individual’s needs within the organisational framework of your business.
For complete list of workshops, please see links below:
People & Performance Management
Eligibility criteria includes:
- Greater Manchester-based SME
- 249 staff or less
- Annual turnover less than €50m or balance sheet less than €43m
- Registration required
Where is it?
This workshop will take place online.