Greater Manchester’s foodie scene is booming. From artisan producers to indie restaurant pop-ups, there has never been a more varied food and drink offering in the region. And while a Michelin star continues to elude the city, outstanding food and drink produced in Greater Manchester is enjoyed by consumers across the UK.
We’re passionate about brilliant food and drink at the Hub, too. We’re looking for sparkling producers based in Greater Manchester who want help to grow their business. Our Recipe4Success programme is designed to do just that.
Whether you’re a brewery, bakery, soft drink, ice cream or other producer, or a restaurant, deli or cafe looking to commercialise a great product – our Recipe4Success programme’s got something for you.
Previous programme graduates include Didsbury Gin, We Love Soop, BFT Drinks and Four Sisters distillery.
Put yourself in the mix by registering your interest.
Recipe4Success is a comprehensive programme of support for Greater Manchester-based SME food and drink businesses* with the aspiration to grow.
Take your business to the next level with our tailored series of food and drink specific workshops and networking events designed to help you overcome barriers and succeed.
*Eligibility and suitability criteria apply
- Demystifying the food safety systems such as HACCP, SALSA and BRC
- Bringing a product to market-taste, texture, shelf life, nutritional analysis and labelling
- Raising the profile of your brand through branding and graphic design – both on and off-pack
- Preparing for and approaching buyers − an insider’s view of how buyers, both large and small, think
- An audience with Morrisons − listen to the views and experiences of a real buyer
- Practice pitching session and feedback from an experienced ex-buyers
- An introduction to selling overseas for the first time by experienced international trade advisors
- End of program networking event attended by the press − a chance to share your learning and products with like-minded businesses and perhaps a little trade
Our next Recipe4Success cohort starts in January 2019, and launches at PwC Manchester on Tuesday 8 January. To reserve your place on the launch event, and to register your interest in joining the programme (eligibility criteria apply), please complete the form below.