Are you a business owner or senior director ready to take the next step to achieve the growth ambitions for your business?
The Growth Factory is an exciting new programme designed to challenge and empower business owners in the Greater Manchester region to realise the full growth potential of their businesses, effectively and sustainably.
The programme consists of three interactive, practical & thought-provoking in-person sessions which will help you gain clear insight into where your business is now, where you want it to be & how you can get there.
Here's what you will gain from the programme:
- Clarity of your vision & direction for future growth
- Work on YOUR business, not a textbook template
- A blueprint strategy for success to boost your business performance & growth
- Tools & techniques to ensure your growth plan is sustainable & repeatable
- Practical takeaways incl. a comprehensive growth & marketing action plan which you can implement immediately
- Peer support for the duration of the programme & beyond.
Maximum of 25 places available on the programme to ensure delegates benefit from personalised support from the experienced business coaches and build strong community bonds within the group.
*Eligibility and suitability criteria apply
- Based within the Greater Manchester region
- Employ fewer than 250 people
- Been trading for 3 years or more.
Day 1: Situation Analysis & Growth Vision
Assess your business’ current situation and future vision in relation to performance and profitability, using the 3Es framework and other tools.
Day 2: Growth Strategy Development
Prioritise your drivers for growth, define objectives for the next three years, explore tactics with a full growth strategy and implementation plan.
Day 3: Sales & Marketing Action Planning
Explore how your business fits in the wider marketplace and the unique opportunities it provides. Learn about the power of story telling for more effective marketing activities.
Sessions will be held face-to-face in a Manchester City Centre venue.