Create Growth Programme
Introducing Create Growth!
This innovative programme is designed to help businesses unlock and develop their creative potential.
With a buzzing community of creative businesses, the Greater Manchester region boasts one of the country’s leading creative forces and contributes an estimated gross value added (GVA) revenue impact of £1.4bn to the UK economy from culture and creative industries.
The Create Growth Programme is fully funded by the Department for Digital Culture Media and Sport (DCMS) and has been created to further develop what is already a thriving industry, helping creative organisations based in the Greater Manchester region attract investment to grow their business sustainably.
Create Growth is open to a variety of Greater Manchester region businesses operating in the creative industry, including, but not limited to:
- Film, tv, video and radio
- Performing arts, music, and visual art
- Art and design
- Advertising and Marketing
- crafts design and designer fashion
- Museums, galleries and libraries
What you get:
- Free business support tailored to the specific needs of high-growth potential creative businesses
- A two-day cohort programme peer-learning opportunity
- Coaching sessions
- 1-1 mentoring with a focus on investment readiness.
Creative Growth is designed to improve the leadership of creative scale-ups so that they are better placed to become investment ready!
A key aspect of this programme is community. We understand that creativity can be a solitary pursuit. Still, we also believe that by connecting with like-minded individuals, we can support each other and inspire one another to greater heights. To that end, the programme includes group workshops and peer-to-peer coaching sessions that will help you build a network of creative allies.
Our aim throughout the programme, participants will be encouraged to set goals and track their progress, so they can see the tangible results of their efforts. By the end of the programme, you will have developed new skills, gained confidence in your creativity and forged meaningful connections with other creatives. You will also have a personalised plan to continue nurturing your creativity long after the programme ends.
If your business is ready to go to the next level, the Create Growth Programme is for you! Register now and start your journey towards unlocking your full potential.
The importance of creative businesses:
1. Innovation: Creative businesses are more likely to develop innovative products and services that can revolutionise entire industries. Innovation helps companies stay competitive and relevant in a crowded marketplace.
2. Problem-solving: Creativity enables businesses to find unique solutions to complex problems, which allows them to be more adaptable and agile in changing market conditions.
3. Brand differentiation: Creative businesses can set themselves apart from competitors by offering products and services that are unique, visually appealing, and emotionally resonate with consumers.
4. Employee engagement: Creativity fosters a culture of experimentation, risk-taking, and learning. This environment helps employees feel more engaged and motivated, leading to higher job satisfaction and reduced turnover.
5. Economic growth: Businesses that invest in creativity can drive economic growth by creating new jobs, generating revenue, and spurring innovation in related industries.