Organisational Change – Staying Ahead of the Curve
Date: 14th June 2023
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am
Theme: Leadership & Mentoring, People, Skills & Talent
With continued economic challenges for businesses, this workshop will explore how business leaders can stay ahead of the change race. We will provide you with top tips to understand the impact of change and how you can adapt business practices for unexpected events with positivity, enthusiasm and a growth mindset.
Wednesday, 14th June 2023, 09:30 - 11:30
The workshop will focus on the following topics:
- Introduction/poll and macro environment analysis – what are the key economic challenges that businesses will need to respond to
- Change Story Case Study/guest slot
- Change Management Toolbox
- Preparing for Change
- Key steps in the change process: Planning and Managing
- The impacts of change on people and overcoming resistance
- Key indicators of successful change
Change can feel overwhelming with businesses not knowing where to start – this workshop will provide examples of how to prepare and structure the change process using tried and tested models. Attendees will explore how to be more confident in responding positively to change through resilient leadership and to manage the impact of change on their workforce.
Places are limited so please register now to secure your place.
Eligibility criteria includes:
- Greater Manchester-based SME
- 249 staff or less
- Annual turnover less than €50m or balance sheet less than €43m
- Registration required
Where is it?
This workshop will take place online.