Date: 10th May 2023
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am
Theme: Leadership & Mentoring, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This workshop will explore the recruitment challenges businesses are currently facing and provide practical tips, guidance and support to help you plan your recruitment, implement good practice and create a strong onboarding strategy.
Wednesday, 10th May 2023, 09:30 - 11:30
The workshop will focus on the following topics:
- Introduction and internal/external challenges: where are we now? cost of living crisis impacting recruitment and changing demographics; what are the key recruitment trends 2023
- The importance of workforce planning and gap analysis – review with a SWOT analysis
- Good recruitment top tips: Guest slot and Q and A
- Recruitment search and advertising your vacancy – group activity
- Interviewing, assessment and selection, linking with Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Creating a strong onboarding strategy
Attendees will gain key takeaways to hiring success, which include how to position your business in the marketplace to attract the right candidate first time, good recruitment practices around inclusive hiring, and how businesses will retain new recruits with a robust onboarding strategy.
Places are limited so please register now to secure your place.
This is a part of a suite of 'Grow Your People Grow Your Business' workshops.
People are often a business’s biggest asset, but managers and leaders at small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) don’t always have the time or resources to address individual employees’ needs.
This fully-funded programme is designed for business leaders and owners to develop the future growth of their business and productivity through their biggest asset: their people.
The training program of expert-led workshops is tailored to help you improve productivity and internal developmental opportunities within your team, addressing individual’s needs within the organisational framework of your business.
For complete list of workshops, please see links below:
Eligibility criteria includes:
- Greater Manchester-based SME
- 249 staff or less
- Annual turnover less than €50m or balance sheet less than €43m
- Registration required
Where is it?
This workshop will take place online.