Mentoring in the Workplace — How a Mentor Can Add Value to Your Business
Date: 8th June 2023
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am
Theme: Leadership & Mentoring, People, Skills & Talent
Mentoring can be an effective way to develop your leadership skills and grow your business. This workshop will introduce you to the Leadership Hive Mentoring programme and show you how it can add value to your business. The workshop is suitable for clients who would like to be a mentor or access a mentor for themselves (Directors/Company owners) or their senior management team.
Thursday, 8th June 2023, 09:30 - 11:30
The session will cover:
- What is mentoring?
- What are the benefits of mentoring to the mentee?
- What are the benefits of being a mentor?
- What are the benefits of mentoring to your organisation?
- How Leadership Hive Mentoring powered by iMentor Mentoring platform makes matches
- Tools you can use whilst mentoring
A mentor and mentee will also give a first-hand account of their relationships and the benefits. They will also be on hand to answer any questions.
Attendees will find out why being a mentor or accessing a mentor can add benefits to both their personal and professional lives to develop key skills and make new connections. Clear guidance will be given on how to choose a suitable mentor/mentee and tools that can be used when in a mentoring relationship.
Places are limited so please register now to secure your place.
Eligibility criteria includes:
- Greater Manchester-based SME
- 249 staff or less
- Annual turnover less than €50m or balance sheet less than €43m
- Registration required
Where is it?
This workshop will take place online.