Date: 27th July 2021
Location: Online Event - Zoom
Time: 9:30am - 11:00am
Theme: Sustainability, Operational efficiency
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Journey to Net Zero is a fully-funded online programme exclusively for SMEs in Greater Manchester that are at an early stage on the path to net zero emissions.
Via group workshops, study material and one-to-one advice, environmental specialists will guide you through what net zero means for your business and how to prioritise action.
With expert support, you’ll build a strategic plan to cut your carbon footprint, reduce costs, minimise risk and capitalise on the many opportunities awaiting you in the net zero world.
This programme is made up of seven sessions held over eight weeks. To receive the full benefit of the information and support, please add all the dates to your diary when booking.
To find out more about this programme, and why every business needs to take part in the net zero transition, go to the Journey to Net Zero programme page
This is a cohort programme of support. If you are unable to make this programme but interested in being apart of the next cohort, please send your details to email@example.com
Session One - 27 July 2021, 09:30 – 11:00
- Climate Change, the Global Response and You
Session Two – 3 August 2021, 09:30 – 12:00
- Identifying Your Impacts and Priorities
- Gaining Insight with Carbon Footprinting
Session Three – 10 August 2021, 09:30 – 12:00
- Improving Performance through Resource Efficiency
- Future Proofing your Travel and Transport
Session Four – 17 August 2021, 09:30 – 11:00
- Developing an Engaged and Supportive Workforce
Session Five – 24 August 2021, 09:30 – 11:00
- Managing Risk in your Supply Chain
Session Six - 31 August 2021, 09:30 – 12:00
- Writing a Winning Environmental Policy
- Building a Reputation as a Green Business
Session 7 – 14 September 2021, 09:30 – 11:30
- Executing your Strategy Successfully
Where is it?
Online Event - Zoom