Date: 16th September 2020
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Theme: Operational efficiency, Sustainability
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
The Covid-19 pandemic has highlighted how vulnerable our supply chains are and how the risks within them are not necessarily where we previously believed them to be. Companies with good visibility of their supply chain and the potential risks within it, have weathered this storm more effectively and are more likely to emerge from this crisis in a profitable position.
In this workshop we will talk about how to identify and mitigate risks within the supply chain, not only in the traditional way but also looking at the importance of social values and the use of digital technologies within the supply chain to ensure resilience and profitability.
This is an interactive session based on your business and your experience and will focus on:
• Identifying strategic risks within your supply chain
• Actions that can be taken to mitigate those risks and protect your profitability
• Measuring success within your supply chain
• Understanding social value within the supply chain and how to capture your social impact
• Exploring digital risks within the supply chain and where digital technologies can help to protect your supply chain
Our Workshops are part-funded by European Regional Development Funds.
Our workshops are delivered free of charge to participants; however, as they are fully-funded, they are classed as state aid to participating businesses and are subject to state aid rules and the associated eligibility criteria:
Greater Manchester Clients Only
SME: Small or medium enterprise i.e. less than 250 (Full Time Equivalent) employees
Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro OR Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro.
If your business does not meet these requirements, your booking will be cancelled.
Where is it?