Date: 17th August 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Theme: Sustainability, Operational efficiency
Government research indicates that SMEs are missing out on savings of up to 25% on their energy bill – just from simple 'low or no cost' measures. We can help you optimise your energy usage, get ahead of the competition, and build resilience against rising energy prices.
- Interested in reducing your energy or fuel costs?
- Interested in improving the energy efficiency of your premises or business processes?
- Interested in the financial assistance available to businesses looking to invest in energy efficient technology?
- Looking to upgrade existing equipment?
- Looking to gain new business opportunities through improved green credentials?
This workshop will provide quick, 'no and low cost' energy saving measures which will cut energy use in your operations. Support will also be provided by our expert advisors to help your business build its own tailored action plan and business case for action.
Benefits to you:
- Identify and prioritise no and low-cost opportunities to reduce energy costs
- Understand how to overcome challenges in implementing energy measures
- Strengthen resilience to market changes such as rising energy prices
- Get access to a network of businesses that will help you implement measures
- Share good practice with similar companies
- Our workshops are part-funded by European Regional Development Funds.
- Our workshops are delivered free of charge to participants; however, as they are fully-funded, they are classed as state aid to participating businesses and are subject to state aid rules and the associated eligibility criteria
Places are offered on a first come first served basis and are subject to the following eligibility criteria:
- Businesses must be located in Greater Manchester
- The business you are thinking of starting / already running should be a ‘small to medium-sized enterprise’ (SME) – Less than 250 employees and annual Turnover no more than 50 Million Euro or Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro
Once you register, we will be in touch to discuss your business needs and confirm eligibility.
Where is it?
This is an online Webinar