Date: 19th June 2019
Location: The Edge, Riveredge, Wigan WN3 5AB
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology, Innovation, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Digital Marketing Fundamentals
This is a two-day session taking place on 19th and 20th June.
This digital workshop is a two-day course designed to deliver a deep dive into all the core elements that a business needs to truly take advantage of the abundance of opportunity available through digital and provides a blueprint of the strategy and structure required to compete in the digital world.
The session will cover:
- Digital Strategy – developing structure and creating an integrated online strategy
- Websites and wordpress – creating and launching a website
- Search Engine Optimisation – how to improve search engine ranking and compete online
- Social Media Strategy – how to leverage social for more reach and awareness. Creating a strategic content plan and leveraging paid advertising
- Content Strategy – developing a robust content strategy to deliver value to your audience
- Blogging – demystifying blogging for business and how to leverage a blog as key component to improving search engine and social media growth
- Email Marketing – how to approach email marketing in 2019
- GDPR – basic principles and considerations for GDPR
- Software and Systems – improving efficiency, productivity and scalability
Where is it?
The Edge, Riveredge, Wigan WN3 5AB