Date: 6th June 2018
Location: Central Manchester
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Marketing is a game and we’ll teach you the rules. Many businesses waste a lot of time and money pushing their message out to the wrong customers. This masterclass will help you learn how to more effectively market and promote your business profitably.
This one day master class is for those who are new or have some experience of creating a marketing strategy to launch a new business or product. This highly interactive day will give you the knowledge and skills to then put this into action.
On the day we will cover:
- Marketing strategy
- Using the marketing mix to create a competitive advantage
- Segmenting and targeting the market
- Branding and image
- Promotional strategy and implementation looking at a range of methods
Workshops which compliment this class:
Andrew Ramwell - Know & Do
Andrew is a director of a business consultancy that supports other businesses, both large and small to achieve sustained strategic growth. He has a range of skills and qualifications including coaching and leadership qualifications and has trained in sales, marketing, psychology, research skills, and various aspects of management. Andrew has coached and mentored CEOs, MDs, managers, and front line staff. He has acted as an advisor to Government, is a trainer to the NHS and is a business coach and mentor for BGH and TechMcr. Andrew is our official sales and marketing trainer for the Business Growth Hub supporting growth SMEs to develop their strategies.
Standard Eligibility for all Businesses:
· Based in Greater Manchester
· Business 2 business - Business 2 consumer businesses are ineligible due to ERDF guidelines
· SME - Small or medium enterprise i.e.: less than 249 employees
· Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro, Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro