Date: 12th March 2018
Location: Central Manchester
Time: 8:30am - 12:30pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Digital & Technology, Operational efficiency
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Remember that ‘punch in the gut’ feeling you got, when you received your last tax bill? Is poor tax planning losing you money, and limiting the growth of your business? Come to our event to find out what reliefs are available to you. It’s time to take control of your taxes.
- Find out why your accountant and tax adviser aren’t identifying all of your tax advisory needs.
- Get an insight into the tax reliefs being missed, under claimed, and underutilised.
- Understand the latest tax technology for business owners.
- Practical session: Complete a tax scan & assess your own businesses tax situation
What will I leave with?
- Identification of valuable tax reliefs that you are missing out on
- Analysis/insight to help you plan for long term goals & make better business decisions
- Highlight new opportunities to take forward with your advisor
- Empower you to take control and get more out of your Accountant
Gwilym Davies is a Director of Digital Tax Consultants, where he works with entrepreneurs to uncover valuable tax reliefs and incentives to enable growth, and improve cash flow.
Who the session is targeted at / who would gain the most benefit
- Business Owners
- High growth businesses with 100k+ turnover
Standard Eligibility for all Businesses:
- Based in Greater Manchester
- Business 2 business - Business 2 consumer businesses are ineligible due to ERDF guidelines
- SME - Small or medium enterprise i.e.: less than 249 employees
- Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro, Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro