The Access to Finance (A2F) service provides SMEs in Greater Manchester and Lancashire with bespoke funding support, signposting the products and providers which will unlock their business growth.
The Access to Finance team provide fully-funded bespoke finance support for eligible businesses with no fees, commission or introduction costs.
Our dedicated finance specialists have expert knowledge of public and private sector funding channels, helping local businesses to become investment ready, by identifing the most relevant sources of funding and assisting in discussions with potential investors.
Access to Finance advisors are uniquely placed to guide businesses through the challenges presented by COVID-19 by offering support on financial planning and helping to navigate the latest funding channels.
• Signposting and introductions to appropriate finance providers
• One-to-one support to develop business plans and financial forecasts
• Pitch and presentation development for investor opportunities
The Access to Finance team has helped local businesses to create over 340 jobs across Greater Manchester and Lancashire.
• Pitched for equity investment
• Secured £450,000 in total funds
• Launched a new product