Date: 14th November 2017
Location: AJ Bell Stadium
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Theme: Operational efficiency
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
During this session, you will hear from leading manufacturers on how lean manufacturing can deliver increased efficiency, productivity and profitability for your operation.
You will hear from Jo Mellor at Siemens who will talk about the principals of lean manufacturing methodology and review how Siemens Congleton have used Lean to improve the performance of their supply chains.
The Manufacturing Champions will then share their experiences of using Lean and talk about the benefits and challenges of embedding lean culture within their businesses.
Finally delegates will participate in a Lean workshop, which will give practical guidance on how to eliminate waste within your own operation.
Who should attend?
Manufacturing leaders and business owners. Operations and Production Managers.
What will delegates leave with?
An understanding of the principles of lean manufacturing, personal accounts of the challenges and benefits of adopting lean and a practical technique to embed this within your own business.
- Jo Mellor, Business Improvement Partner, Siemens Congleton
- Dr Tony Bannan OBE, Group Chief Executive Officer, Precision Technologies Group
- Leanne Holmes, Operations Director / Site Leader, Crane Payment Innovations
- Tim Monaghan, European President, Diodes Inc
- Andrew Peters, Managing Director, Siemens Digital Factory