Date: 14th September 2017
Location: Charles Hallé room, The Bridgewater Hall, Lower Mosley Street, Manchester, M2 3WS
Time: 1:00pm - 1:45pm
Theme: Innovation, Business Strategy, Leadership & Mentoring
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR VENTUREFEST AND THE BREAKOUT SESSIONS HAS NOW CLOSED. IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO ATTEND THIS SESSION, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SIGN UP AT THE EVENT ON THE DAY (SUBJECT TO DEMAND).
This session is a part of Venturefest 2017.
A ‘fast and furious’ speed session to equip you with practical knowledge on how to build on the success of your business idea (your ‘spark’) and take it to the next stage of development (scale-up). Explore, Examine, Grow!
This interactive workshop has been designed for SMEs with a spark of an idea or product or service, or who has recently started an innovative business or want to radically change their business model.
The session will include:
- Introduction to the Business Growth Hub and Spark2Scale Programme
- Business Model Canvas, Tools, Modelling
- Interactive exercise to get you motivated to succeed
- Action Learning and Feedback.
Benefits of attending:
- Tips on how to use proven tools to develop your idea/business
- Potential access to ongoing support (Spark2Scale Programme)
- Tips on how to adopt a culture of innovation within your business
- Peer to peer learning.