Date: 26th March 2015
Location: Village Hotel Pamir Drive, Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside, OL7 0LY
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This session has been designed to give the understanding of the importance digital story telling in engaging your target audiences.
You will learn how to build your powerful story and how to utilise it to increase your sales and grow.
The course will cover:
- Intro to stories – why are they powerful? What are the characteristics of a great story? Why do they travel?
- Crafting your content – how do you develop your own powerful story.
- Building your story – using Lego ® Serious Play ™ methodology
- Platforms – where does your story live? How do you get it out there? Blogging, social media, expert status, forums etc.
- Creating differentiators
- Building audience and influence
- How to recycle, reuse and renew story content
- Developing a strategy for how to use your stories to drive growth