Small and medium-sized businesses across Greater Manchester are being invited to sign up to a new programme led by industry specialists to accelerate their innovation and growth.
Held in Manchester city centre across three dates between May and July at Churchgate House on Oxford Street, the Innovation in Action programme will help each business to identify its barriers to growth and address its challenges, as well as provide a solution-driven roadmap tailored to its individual business needs.
SMEs demonstrating a desire to engage in product or service development, or who already have a strong product development strategy, will benefit from Innovation in Action, which is open to established businesses (classed as those that have been trading for three years or more) across all sectors.
The programme will help attendees:
- Unblock or accelerate an innovation challenge to create real business growth
- Develop techniques to help the business generate new ideas and think differently
- Inject energy into the business, generate novel solutions to current problems or to learn new techniques to help staff at all levels to be more creative
- Reduce time to market and achieve tangible results
- Access funding to fuel product development
- Collaborate effectively to transfer knowledge into the business
The Greater Manchester Business Survey 2017 found that small and medium-sized enterprises that are innovative have stronger turnover performance compared to non-innovative firms, are more committed to the development of their workforces, and more likely to export.
To find more about the programme, and to register your interest in attending, visit Innovation in Action.