Date: 16th - 23rd May 2023
Location: Manchester City Centre
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Digital Springboard Cohort
The workshop is aimed at Micro SME Businesses 2-10 Employees.
If you are a business owner looking to enhance your digital strategy and online presence, this fully interactive workshop programme can offer you the support you need. Whether you’re yet to launch a website, or seeking to enhance particular areas of your business, we are here to offer insights into digital opportunities. No matter what stage you are at in your digital journey, we can help.
In these workshops, our Digital Innovation Specialists will explain and demonstrate how to embrace Digital Technology to reach new audiences and grow your brand. We aim to provide you with the tools and knowledge that you actually need to manage your business in the digital world. You can expect best practice foundations and industry-specific tips and tricks that will help to enhance your business. Better yet, many of the recommendations are free to implement, so you can get started straight away!
What’s on the Agenda?
The workshops will take place over two action-packed days. They will focus on outcome-based learning that will allow you to leave feeling fully equipped to put what you have learned into action. Our experienced digital marketers will introduce the full agenda on day one, but here’s what you can expect from the two-day programme at a glance:
Day 1 – 16th May 9.30am-4.30pm
- Digital Springboard introductions & objectives - define what success looks like for you and your business.
- Intro to Digital Strategy - learn the first steps required for a solid strategic foundation
- Digital Marketing Solutions - discover the channels available to you and where to start!
- Digital Operations Tools - explore the project management, CRM and admin tools that'll make your plan a reality.
- Networking - enjoy an opportunity to chat with other like-minded business owners in your area.
Day 2 – 23rd May 9.30am-4.30pm
- Google Analytics - learn where to look for the data that matters to your business.
- Digital Marketing Channels - dive deeper into SEO, Content Marketing, PPC Advertising and Email Marketing, to understand how they work and how you can harness the opportunity.
- Cyber Security - discuss the biggest risks to your business online and how to avoid them.
- Web Development - learn about different ecommerce solutions to suit your budget.
- AI Solutions to increase productivity.
- Summary, Quiz test what you’ve learnt .
- Networking - celebrate completing the programme with your classmates.
Our Workshops are part-funded by European Regional Development Fund. Our workshops are delivered free of charge to participants; however, as they are fully-funded, they are classed as state aid to participating businesses and are subject to state aid rules and the associated eligibility criteria:
Greater Manchester Clients Only
SME: Small or medium enterprise i.e. less than 250 (Full Time Equivalent) employees
Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro OR Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro
Where is it?
Manchester City Centre