Date: 14th September 2022
Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Access to finance
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Many business owners are seeing their daily costs rise, both for their business and also their household spend, and with many customers finding their income squeezed also face a challenge to balance their budgets and remain financially robust.
In this session, EnterprisingYou Business Coach Phil Starr is joined by Finance Specialist Shahin Chowdhury to look at some of the ways the self-employed can deal with the cost of living crisis.
In this session, we will look at
- What’s causing the cost of living crisis for the self-employed
- How to quantify the challenge – planning and budgeting
- Ways to reduce your day-to-day spending
- How to bring in some extra money
- What help is available (new government initiatives, both personal and business)
- Looking at the future - building resilience and maintaining a positive outlook
11:00 – Welcome and introductions – Phil Starr
11:10 – Managing the cost of living crisis for the self-employed
11:50 – Questions and close
There will also be an opportunity for the self-employed people in Greater Manchester to hear how they can access free support from the EnterprisingYou programme.
Where is it?