Date: 7th - 12th September 2022
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Theme: Leadership & Mentoring, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
A 2 day dynamic Business Accelerator workshop for ambitious entrepreneurs to develop strategic planning, business growth and leadership capacity, capability and confidence.
Day 1: 7th September
• Develop a 3 year robust, well thought through strategic plan for your business
• Understand the power of building a values based business
• Understand how to start building a business that can operate without you •
Develop strong leadership principles and enhance the leadership capability and confidence of you and your team
• Develop a new empowering mindset and belief to expedite your success
Day 2: 12th September
• Where are you now (dynamic SWOT analysis)
• Explore future opportunities with your peers
• Develop powerful and exciting goals for your business
• Establish long term profitable connections with a like-minded group of peers
Participants will go away with new leadership skills to help them to make better decisions over the next 12 months
They will have created a robust plan for their business for the next 12 months.
Both days will include sessions dedicated to peer learning and sharing challenges to get feedback from the group, fresh ideas and support.
Each attendee will have access to their plan via our online system called The Curve®, which will enable them to continue to map and track their progress over the forthcoming 12 months.
Bio of Deliverer
Business & Executive Coach:
Derick is passionate about developing and maintaining strong
& effective business relationships that deliver tangible results. He has
over 25 years’ experience in business banking. Educated to MBA level.
Linkedin Profile: linkedin.com/in/derick-barrettcoach
Existing work summary
- Business coach for a number of business leaders in Greater Manchester.
- Part time Financial Director for a 52x employee firm of solicitors.
- Trustee for Trafford Carers Centre – a charity to assist unpaid volunteer carers.
Time / Duration
9am – 10am
Introductions, H & S, Aims and objectives for the workshop
10am – 11am
Practical exercise to develop a robust 3 year vision
12am – 1pm
Understand the power of building a values based business
Learn the top 4 leadership principles needed to free up capacity for the entrepreneur and develop the capability of the team
Develop an empowering mindset and belief to expedite your success
Capture and share lessons from the day with peers.