Date: 22nd February 2022
Location: 1st Floor 2, Express Networks, 3 George Leigh St, Ancoats, Manchester M4 5DL
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Digital Springboard Cohort Programme - How To Utilise Digital Technology To Innovate
The workshop is aimed at Micro SME Businesses 2-10 Employees.
A fully interactive workshop for SME businesses no matter where you are with your digital strategy and online presence. You may not have a website or you may be looking to enhance particular areas and gain more insights into your digital technology. This workshop aims to improve your knowledge in utilising innovative Digital technology to unlock new and better products and services, making it difficult for your competitors to match.
We aim to provide you with the tools and knowledge of how to manage your business in the digital world which best suits your industry and personal plan using best practice foundations and enhance your business with tips and tricks many of which are free to implement.
This two-day cohort will cover:
Day 1 (15th February) – In person
- Introduction to the Digital Springboard Programme
- Digital Strategy – Introduction to Digital Strategy.
- Digital Marketing – Digital Marketing (including content) solutions for success.
- Digital Operations CRM, Project Management, Webinar, Admin Tools
Day 2 (22nd February) – In person
- Data - Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing - SEO, PPC Marketing, Email Marketing
- Cyber Security
- Web Development - Ecommerce Solutions
- Summary - Digital Strategy Review Exercise
- Digital Springboard Certificate
- Networking & Close
Our Workshops are part-funded by European Regional Development Funds.
Our workshops are delivered free of charge to participants; however, as they are fully-funded, they are classed as state aid to participating businesses and are subject to state aid rules and the associated eligibility criteria:
Greater Manchester Clients Only
Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro OR Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro
Where is it?
1st Floor 2, Express Networks, 3 George Leigh St, Ancoats, Manchester M4 5DL