Date: 2nd - 7th September 2021
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Theme: Digital & Technology, Business Strategy, Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This is a two-day workshop taking place on Thursday 2nd and Tuesday 7th September.
Following on from the success of the sector-specific Creative Scale Up pilot programme funded by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport; we are pleased to launch our two-day Creative Accelerator Programme, supporting a maximum of 45 creative businesses and freelancers across 3 cohorts.
Made up of four interactive modules, across the two days we will cover:
- People: Understand the leadership and teamwork skills required to grow a creative business
- Context: Learn how to use tools to build a sustainable business strategy and customer/value proposition in the context of the internal and external business environment
- Finance: Explore the value of monitoring business performance, and the possibilities for raising money including debt, loans, equity, investment and including IPO
- Operations: Discover how to mobilise the creative organisation to deliver desired outcomes.
You are eligible to apply for this programme if:
- You demonstrate ambition to succeed, want to build resilience over the next 3 years or you are wanting to gain vital skills and develop.
- You are a Creative Sector Business with fewer than 250 employees or a Freelancer with a Unique Tax Reference.
- You work within one of the following sub-sectors: Advertising & Marketing, Architecture, Arts & Culture, Craft, Createch (tech that is immersive or enables creativity, for example music software) Design, Fashion, Gaming, Music, Publishing, TV and Film.
Where is it?
This workshop will take place via Zoom