Technology Adoption Service Launch Event
Date: 22nd July 2021
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Theme: Digital & Technology, Innovation
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Join us for the launch of the Technology Adoption Service, a brand new website platform that enables businesses to search and compare tech tools to make improvements and efficiencies in the day to day running of their business operations. We'll be introducing and giving a detailed run-through of the new platform as well as discussing the advantages of adopting tech within your business with those who have reaped the benefits of it the most.
This joint initiative between Greater Manchester and London City Region has been developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. It aims to help businesses adopt tech to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, bring businesses online and help increase sales and turnover. The platform is host to over 450 software solutions covering a variety of categories including sales, project management, accounting and finance, social media marketing, resource management and much more and compares offerings for suppliers such as Microsoft, Zoho and SAP.
- Introductions from GC Business Growth Hub, Greater London Authority and GMCA
- Panel discussion with business owners and industry leaders about Tech Adoption in business, its benefits and how it has made an impact.
- Presentation of the platform and how to use
- How to get listed as a supplier on the Technology Adoption Service
- Additional support available to businesses from GC Business Growth Hub and London Business Hub
Where is it?
This event will take place via Livestorm