Date: 6th July 2021
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology, Business Strategy
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This course explores how to implement LinkedIn strategies to build and grow your brand business pages, utilise your own profile to connect with key decision makers and begin to build a pipeline.
You will learn how to create a robust LinkedIn business page that can act as the voice of an organisation and drive B2B engagement. By harnessing the power of the LinkedIn, you can tap into an expansive network of professionals, companies, and groups in your industry and beyond. Tutors will demonstrate how to build a unique LinkedIn profile, how to expand your network, look for new B2B opportunities, join groups, share updates, and contribute your own thought leadership.
What will attendees learn / take away from the session?
By the end of the session, you will be able to build a solidified LinkedIn presence, from both a practical and business focused perspective, create and build a solid profile, manage groups and amplify LinkedIn pages.
You will be able to:
- Write an effective overview and company description for high search results
- Connect with b2b decision makers
- Utilise all elements of your business page to outperform competitors
- Amplify and use content to reach further audiences
- Foster and grow relationships through multiple page management
- Design and share content that attracts, engages and converts your target audience
- Use LinkedIn analytics to measure and improve page performance
- Grow and nurture multiple B2B and direct clients
This session will take place in person and is interactive, we would advise bringing you laptop. Clients are required to have a LinkedIn account in order to complete class exercises.
Who is the session is for?
The session is aimed at Gig workers, Start-ups, SMEs and business workers (inc executives / managers) who are looking to drive a strong digital footprint with LinkedIn.
Bio of Deliverer
Denis has worked within higher education and commercial market delivering both digital optimisation and strategic goals. With substantial experience of driving B2C and B2B campaigns, he has a proven tracked record of building brand awareness through digital activation process, Social Media campaign execution and website development. With more than 16 years’ experience within digital, he has successfully contributed to published research into the ‘trends of digital marketing and social’. Intrigued by all things digital, he has lead national campaigns and delivered digital product implementation for the UK government.
Marriott is the Founder and CEO of London School of Digital Marketing, a team of highly talented digital experts and a prominent advocate for education and digital literacy. As a digital practitioner for the last 16 years with a background in delivering digital marketing workshops around the world, business development, digital marketing training, Marriott has the honour and pleasure of working with leading global brands such as, Microsoft, Google, The Gym Group, Caesars Entertainment, Playboy and a lecturer to MBA students at Bournemouth University.
Our Workshops are part-funded by European Regional Development Funds.
Our workshops are delivered free of charge to participants; however, as they are fully-funded, they are classed as state aid to participating businesses and are subject to state aid rules and the associated eligibility criteria:
Greater Manchester Clients Only
SME: Small or medium enterprise i.e. less than 250 (Full Time Equivalent) employees
Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro OR Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro
Keeping you Safe
Your safety is paramount.
We are taking steps to ensure the event is as safe as possible given the COVID-19 pandemic.
We want you to have a great day out and enjoy your visit with confidence knowing we have the safety of our visitors, exhibitors, and colleagues as our highest priority.
We will operate under the appropriate Government’s Roadmap Guidelines* and the Event industry’s All Secure Standard – a comprehensive set of guidelines to ensure our events are operating under COVID-19 secure measures.
All event attendees will be kept up to date with our approach to COVID-19 mitigation measures once they have registered. Entry is subject to pre-registration to enable COVID-19 tracing if this becomes appropriate.
The following precautions will be taken to enhance your safety and provide peace of mind.
How we will keep you safe
- We will be limiting the overall number of attendees at each of the individual events in accordance with Government Guidelines* operating at the time. This is currently set at a maximum of 15
- We have increased the aisle widths to 4m (from 2m or 3m) to allow for social distancing
- There will be frequent and thorough cleaning of public areas, toilets and touch points around the venue
- Queues will be closely managed to avoid congestion
- Hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities will be provided throughout the venue
- There will be tannoy announcements and written reminders to follow guidelines, wash hands regularly and follow any other guidelines that are in place
- Exhibiting companies will be asked to undertake an enhanced risk assessment to ensure they are COVID-19 secure in line with Government guidance
How you can help
- It’s vital we all follow the guidance outlined to protect all attendees. We ask you to therefore follow the Government’s advice in relation to symptoms and isolation and do not come to the event if you feel at all unwell. Do not leave home if you or someone you live with has any of the COVID-19 symptoms including:
– a high temperature
– a new, continuous cough
– a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
- Anyone in a high-risk category should refer to the Government guidance before deciding to travel and attending this event
- We will require all attendees and exhibitors to undertake a lateral flow test (within 24hours) prior to attending the event. The results of this test need to be reported at https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result and sight of your confirmatory email/text will be required to enter the event. We will not be recording any of your personal health information. Lateral flow tests are widely available from local test centres, pharmacies, your employer, or via the post. Please see https://www.gov.uk/find-covid-19-lateral-flow-test-site to obtain further information
- We will also encourage all attendees to take another lateral flow test 48hours after attending the event
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, we will respectfully ask you to leave
- Wherever possible, ensure you follow public health guidelines whilst out in public
- Maintain an appropriate distance from fellow visitors, exhibitors and staff wherever possible
- Use hand-sanitiser and/or wash hands regularly throughout your visit
- We request you avoid bringing numerous bags, or other ‘carry-items’ as these present additional risk factors
- To ensure guidelines are followed, there may be increased waiting times and queuing (socially distanced) throughout various aspects of your visit. This has become an increased feature of our lives during COVID-19 and we thank you in advance for your patience
* We are following measures which were last updated on 4th May 2021and put in operation from the 17th May. The event is not dependent on Stage 4 of the Roadmap being implemented on the 21st June. Please note these measures are subject to change in accordance with Government guidelines, which you will be informed of should they relate to the holding of this event
Where is it?
Workplace 4th Floor Broadhurst House, 56 Oxford St, Manchester M1 6EU