Date: 12th February 2021
Location: Microsoft Teams
Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Operational efficiency
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Want to grow and strengthen your resilience to online crime and cyber-attacks?
The Cyber Resilience Centre for Greater Manchester (CRCGM) and Enterprising You have come together for this webinar to reinforce the importance of being cyber resilient.
In recent months, police reports have shown a continued trend towards businesses and employees falling victim to sophisticated phishing emails and phone calls (and texts) from scammers. This can lead to loss of data, financial repercussions, compromised accounts and damage to your reputation.
Along with detailing the business support provided to hundreds of businesses across Greater Manchester, this webinar promises to be full of useful hints and tips, as well as thought provoking conversations about how a self-employed business can remain resilient.
- The latest stats on cybercrime in Greater Manchester.
- How to spot sophisticated phishing emails (and texts).
- Examples of the latest phishing scams with Banks, NHS, HMRC & more.
- What to do if you receive a phishing email?
- What your business should do if it thinks it has been scammed
- What business support is available from EnterprisingYou
- A Q&A session with the speakers
The session will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. We will send you the access link by email.
For more information about the EnterprisingYou programme, please visit our website www.enterprising-you.co.uk, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 667 6900.
Where is it?
This event will take place via Microsoft Teams