Date: 29th January 2021
Location: Microsoft Teams
Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Operational efficiency
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
With thought provoking speakers telling us about their highs, lows and plans for the next year, this webinar is one not to be missed. Delivered by EnterprisingYou, we will also provide a comprehensive overview of the service and what support is available to eligible Greater Manchester businesses.
Not only will you hear from businesses that have adapted their businesses during COVID, you’ll have the opportunity to ask how they did it. Receiving useful hints and tips for you to use in 2021 and beyond, you will also hear about the support available to Greater Manchester business owners that is in addition to the existing Covid-19 related government support grants.
If you are self-employed, aged 18+ and live in Greater Manchester and are already planning for 2021; no matter what business sector you work in, EnterprisingYou are here to help.
Our business coaches will talk you through what support is available from training and development to 1:1 business support, we’ll also have one of our existing clients to talk about their recent lockdown experiences and their journey with EnterprisingYou.
All support available is fully-funded and free to eligible participants
- Free support and partnering opportunities from EnterprisingYou
- What is the current climate for businesses and how to find new opportunities?
- Maintain your retainer clients, even when they aren’t commissioning work right now
- Looking for new business, closing a sale
- How to be seen and build your profile
- Adapting your business model or customer base
- Examples of how people have adapted during lockdown
- Collaborating to pitch ideas for new work
- Upskilling during quieter times
- The power of mentoring
The session will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. We will send you the access link by email.
For more information about the EnterprisingYou programme, please visit our website www.enterprising-you.co.uk, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 667 6900.
Where is it?
This event will take place via Microsoft Teams