Date: 4th August 2020
Location: Zoom webinar platform
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Sharpen your business development skills to close more sales and build better relationships with your customers.
You’ll refine your sales skills using conversational and questioning techniques designed to help you discover, understand and address your customers’ needs.
You’ll learn how to walk in your customers’ shoes to anticipate concerns, overcome objections and present your product or service as the best fit for them. Our sales specialist will share best practice guidance and tips on how to present your business creatively to the right market.
The one-day workshop is split into two sessions and will cover questions such as:
• How do you present and pitch your business?
• How can you manage the conversation to tease out customer pain points?
• Which conversational skills can you use to build meaningful customer relationships?
• How do you use effective, thoughtful questioning to build a clear understanding of customer needs?
• How do you manage objections, and spot and resolve customer concerns?
• Which techniques can you use to address customer negativity or scepticism?
• How can you close effectively to secure commitment or sale?
• How do you demonstrate the sales skills investors are looking for?
Where is it?
Webinar link will be issued upon registration