Date: 18th June 2020
Location: Warren Bruce Court
Time: 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Theme: People, Skills & Talent
Registration for this event has now closed. If you wish to be placed on the reserve list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiting the right people is a challenge faced in any organisation but SMEs in particular may face more challenges than most. Competition from larger companies coupled with limited time and resources can make it much more difficult for smaller firms to find and recruit the best candidates.
This informative and interactive workshop will equip you with practical strategies for engaging, recruiting and retaining talent within your organisation.
- Defining a persuasive Employer Brand and Employee Value Proposition to stand out from your competitors
- The fundamentals of effective job descriptions, candidate considerations, recruiting for values and powerful job adverts
- Strategies for reaching a wider talent audience to meet your skills set requirements
- Interviewing essentials – compelling interview considerations to give your company and your candidate the best chance to shine
- Effective onboarding for increased engagement and productivity
- Attainable strategic initiatives to boost employee retention
Who is this workshop for?
Business leaders, managers and HR leads in small and medium organisations with responsibility for recruitment and staff development.
Who are we?
The People, Skills and Talent Team at the Business Growth Hub in Manchester. We support 100’s of SME’s every year in areas of leadership and workforce development to help them to grow.