Digital Marketing For Beginners
Date: 11th March 2020
Location: Workplace, Central Manchester
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
During this workshop we will help you to crack the jargon, understand your target market and how best to reach them, as well as explaining how to make the most of your social media platforms.
Expect engaging discussion, creative thinking, group exercises and much more.
By the end of the session you swill have the necessary skills to create an engaging social media post and track its results.
We will cover:
• Why do we need Digital Marketing?
• Jargon Busting - SEO, PPC, Social Media etc
• Understanding Digital Marketing what, why and where
• Understanding your target market
• Group Exercise - what are we doing now?
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Pay Per Click (PPC)
• Introduction to Social Media Platforms
• Social Media Profiles
• What makes a successful Social Media post?
• Exercise - Create an engaging social post and where to post it
• Tracking and Return On Investment (ROI) tools
This session is delivered by Doug Tracey,Founder and Director of DT Innovation Limited. Inspired by technology and business development, Doug started DT Innovation to support and educate business owners primarily helping them understand technology and how best to use it.
Where is it?
4th Floor, Churchgate House, 56 Oxford St, Manchester M1 6EU