Date: 17th July 2019
Location: Central Manchester
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Theme: Operational efficiency, Business Strategy
Registration for this event has now closed. If you wish to be placed on the reserve list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workshops are part-funded by European Regional Development Funds.
Our workshops are delivered free of charge to participants; however, as they are fully-funded, they are classed as state aid to participating businesses and are subject to state aid rules and the associated eligibility criteria:
Greater Manchester Clients Only
SME: Small or medium enterprise i.e. less than 250 (Full Time Equivalent) employees
Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro OR Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro
- Find opportunities to bid in public/private sectors
- ‘Qualify’ opportunities; building sound business cases
- Recognise ‘golden rules’ of bidding ensuring bid process is managed in efficient and effective way
- Understand what it takes to create a winning bid, not merely a compliant one
- Identify business’s strengths, weaknesses, selling points
- Begin to create a ‘knowledge base’
Business benefits will include:
- Increased win rates; therefore business growth
- Ability to manage processes and bid contributors to ensure the best possible bid/proposal is submitted on time, every time
- Building of new skills; reaping the benefits of personal and professional development
Emma Jaques is a member of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP), through which she has been awarded Practitioner accreditation; a global standard achieved by fewer than 200 people around the world.
Emma is also a published author. Her first book, Bid Management is aimed at bid novices, whilst The Winning Bid is aimed at those with more experience in bids and tenders. Both books are published by Kogan Page.