Intermediate Digital Marketing - The Tools, Tactics and Technology To Thrive
Date: 29th November 2018
Location: Central Manchester
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This event is now fully-booked.
Do you want to know more about digital marketing? Join us for practical advice on how to harness a variety of digital tools to build your online presence, increase engagement with customers and reach your target audiences. We will also cover some of the digital trends to look out for and help you to develop a digital marketing strategy.
This session is aimed at those who want to get more out of their social media and digital marketing.
Benefits of attending
Upon completion of this course, you will have an understanding of:
- Digital marketing platforms – which platform is most suitable for your business and why
- Social media management tools – how to make the most of your time online
- Social media do’s and don’ts
- Digital marketing strategy - plan and understand how to implement a campaign to drive sales and traffic to your website
- An overview of digital advertising including how Google Adwords can help you to sell online
- Using web analytics and reporting to understand your customers and target your social media more effectively