Date: 12th September 2018
Location: Central Manchester
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Start a business, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Selling is arguably the world’s oldest profession and profitable sales are the lifeblood of any business. Long gone are the days of combative sales and we have entered into a world where the customer is better informed than ever before. Despite rapid growth in channels to market, the sales process itself has remained relatively unchanged. This masterclass will help demystify the world of sales and help business owners understand the art of selling and how to develop and implement a profitable sales strategy.
An Introduction To The Art Of Selling:
- What are you selling? Defining your business/product or service
- Who should be selling?
- Background psychology and principles of selling
- The sales cycle
Understanding Sales Strategy:
- Sales strategy v marketing strategy
- Setting out sales objectives, for the business and if needed, each product / service
- Sales analysis for your business
Attending this workshop will help make it easier for business owners to engage with and embrace a proactive sales culture that supports their businesses to trade more successfully and sustainable. It complements other Workshops offered by the Business Growth Hub.
Workshops which compliment this class:
Andrew Ramwell - Know & Do
Andrew is a director of a business consultancy that supports other businesses, both large and small to achieve sustained strategic growth. He has a range of skills and qualifications including coaching and leadership qualifications and has trained in sales, marketing, psychology, research skills, and various aspects of management. Andrew has coached and mentored CEOs, MDs, managers, and front line staff. He has acted as an advisor to Government, is a trainer to the NHS and is a business coach and mentor for BGH and TechMcr. Andrew is our official sales and marketing trainer for the Business Growth Hub supporting growth SMEs to develop their strategies.
Standard Eligibility for all Businesses:
· Based in Greater Manchester
· Business 2 business - Business 2 consumer businesses are ineligible due to ERDF guidelines
· SME - Small or medium enterprise i.e.: less than 249 employees
· Annual Turnover less than 50 Million Euro, Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro