Date: 13th June 2018
Location: The Workplace, Central Manchester
Time: 8:00am - 2:30pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Innovation
We're delighted to invite you to our next masterclass on 13th June 2018, which promises to be a participative and provocative session working with Giraffe Innovation* who will be drawing on their experience in developing new products and services with three key objectives in mind:
- To highlight how a structured development process can help your company minimise risk and maximise the potential for developing new products and services;
- Understand techniques that can facilitate the introduction of new products and services;
- To develop strategies and models that will lead to better chances of success.
The techniques used in this workshop will help you organise your business and its resources to ensure you develop competitive new products and services. If you're looking to inject energy into your business, generate novel solutions to current problems or to learn new techniques to help you and your team manage innovation - this is the masterclass for you!
Delivered in half-day sessions by industry experts, our masterclass series provides you with the necessary tools to grow your business and unlock new and better products and services, making it difficult for your competitors to match.
Look out for more in the series during 2018, covering subjects such as:
- How to use innovation to beat the competition
- Identifying and maximising your Intellectual Property
- How to gain more through tax incentives
- Supercharging your products and services
Places are limited and priority will be given to those businesses eligible for European Regional Development Fund support.
*Giraffe Innovation work with large businesses, including GlaxoSmithKline, DELL, Marks & Spencer, Waitrose, BT, Unilever, the United Nations Population Fund and many smaller companies like you.
|08:00||Arrival and registration|
|08:30||Introductions: What does an ‘Innovation Process’ look like in your company?|
|09:00||Introduction to different approaches to new product and service development. Practical design exercise|
|10:45||Practical methods to design and visualise your innovation process. Innovation Profiling™|
|13:00||Evaluating products and service – How do you pick the winners?|
|14:30||Feedback and Event Close|