St James's Club, 45 Spring Gardens, Manchester, M2 2BG
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
- Find opportunities to bid in public/private sectors
- ‘Qualify’ opportunities; building sound business cases
- Recognise ‘golden rules’ of bidding ensuring bid process is managed in efficient and effective way
- Understand what it takes to create a winning bid, not merely a compliant one
- Identify business’s strengths, weaknesses, selling points
- Begin to create a ‘knowledge base’
Business benefits will include:
- Increased win rates; therefore business growth
- Ability to manage processes and bid contributors to ensure the best possible bid/proposal is submitted on time, every time
- Building of new skills; reaping the benefits of personal and professional development.
Who should attend?
This workshop takes place approximately every 4 months.
It is available only to current Business Growth Hub Start-up clients.