Date: 21st April 2015
Location: St James's Club, 45 Spring Gardens, Manchester, M2 2BG
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This Masterclass includes:
- Introduction – digital trends and the importance of your website within your overall online marketing strategy
- Making sure your site is aligned to your business objectives
- Setting website objectives – calls to action and conversions
- Planning content to meet the needs of your target audience(s)
- Technical considerations: SEO and Google Analytics
It is open only to current clients of the Business Growth Hub Start-up programme.
Who should attend?
Startup master classes are only available to those accepted on the Growth Startup Programme