The Apprenticeship Store, Units 4-6, Grand Central, Stockport, Manchester, SK1 3TA
Your customers are smart; you need to make sure you are too. Trends in retail, customer behaviour and marketing move fast! Successful retail and business-to-consumer businesses make sure they keep up-to-date with the latest approaches and techniques to ensure that they win and keep loyal customers and grow sustainably.
We’ve developed a specialist retail programme that will show you how to grow your business by:
- Understanding the latest research and trends in how customers behave now, and learning how to make the most of this to retain and delight customers
- Exploring how to make use of digital tools and marketing techniques to acquire customers
- Using retail specific approaches like pop-up shops, EPOS, stock control and flash sales
- Building strong relationships with partners, staff and communities to position your business for growth
- Developing robust growth strategies and monitoring approaches to increase your turnover and margins
Our programme has been crafted by retail and business-to-consumer specialists, who have:
- Worked as consultants supporting growth at brands including: Virgin, Sainsbury’s, WH Smith, and Volkswagen
- Launched and grown their own multi-million pound retail business in two years, starting on a market-stall
- Worked for major retail brands including Tesco, BT, O2 and Skipton Building Society
- Managed successful restaurants and retail brands
- Supported hundreds of small business-to-consumer businesses to grow, thrive and survive
Every trainer delivering this course brings first-hand experience of what it means to be an entrepreneur in this very challenging and increasingly competitive marketplace. This programme consists of four 3 hour sessions in the evening covering:
Customer Experience and Retention, Customer Acquisition and Digital Marketing, Partners and Supply Chain, Growth Strategies and measurement
Please note that this is a Programme of Events and full commitment to all 4 sessions is required. Cohort 3 covers businesses based in Stockport and the dates scheduled are – 28/3/17, 11/4/17, 25/4/17, 16/5/17
"Looked forward to every session, enjoyed every minute and came away enthused, educated and excited about everything we could put into practice to improve our business" - Jonathan Twist, Managing Director, Gee Tee's
"Very enjoyable and informative course. Would recommend it to anyone running a retail company" - Stephanie Chadwick, Director, Forever Home Interiors
Who should attend?
If your retail (B2C) business is looking to grow and you are likely to create at least one job in the next 6-12 months you may be eligible for a fully-funded place on this programme. Please contact GrowthTeam@BusinessGrowthHub.com to find out more.