Level 1, Churchgate House, 56 Oxford Street, M1 6EU
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This event is now full. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This interactive workshop is aimed at those interested in Growth Mentoring.
For mentors, whether it’s to become a business mentor or refresh your mentoring skills. Eligible* clients who may benefit from having a business mentor are welcome to attend to get their relationship.
We will cover;
- How mentoring can help you and your business grow
- Techniques for maximising your mentoring time.
- What is mentoring (and what it is not).
- The growth mentoring process at the Business Growth Hub.
This is an interactive workshop where attendees can develop their own conversational skills. The session will get participants thinking about what you can gain from mentoring. There will an opportunity to network with others on the programme and to meet some of the mentoring team.
Lunch is included
Facilitated by Andy Hall – Mentoring Development Executive
Andy has been mentoring & coaching for over 10 years and has worked with over 100 individuals and teams from entrepreneurs to business leaders.
Who should attend?
Ideal for new or existing mentors from any sector or geographical area.
Skilled employees to meet corporate social responsibility.
To be *eligible as a client (mentee) to attend this event please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Your business is based in Greater Manchester.
- You employ fewer than 250 full-time employees.
- You can demonstrate that you are a growing business and plan to employ 5 new employees in the next 3 years.
- Your annual turnover is less than €50 million and/or your annual balance sheet total is less than €43 million.