Date: 5th December 2016
Time: 8:00am - 10:00am
Theme: Business Strategy, Open new markets & Export, Start a business
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Are you facing one of the common challenges many business owners / senior executives face – too much to do and not enough time! This session will give you an introduction to GTD – Getting Things Done, the ground-breaking workload management methodology and proven system for achieving stress-free productivity.
Participants will be given an overview of the 5 phases of GTD methodology including the most common workflow practices in each.
A specific technique will be taught to the participants which they can immediately apply to improve how they manage their ‘to do’ lists.
The benefits of GTD for the individual and for the organisation in terms of both well-being and productivity will be highlighted.
Participants will be referred to further resources and reading so they can explore further.
- A specific technique for improved use of to do lists
- Tips for improved management of email.
- Awareness of the potential benefits of the GTD methodology and a vision of a smarter way to work and live.
GTD® is a way of managing your work which enables you to get a lot more things done with a lot less stress. It has an international reputation as the gold standard of personal productivity.
Miles Seecharen is a trainer and coach specialising in GTD® and a Senior Associate with Next Action, the only company certified to teach GTD® in the UK & Ireland. His clients include KPMG, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Nestlé & Siemens.
I have an international background in education, training and management, I’ve been a GTD® practitioner for over 10 years and I have an MSc in Coaching and Mentoring.
Feel free to get in touch for a chat if you’d like to discover what GTD® could do for you.
General introduction to GTD
Presentation: The 5 phases of GTD workflow
Hands-on exercise: Transforming ‘To Do’ lists
Next steps with GTD
Who should attend?
- Senior leaders and business owners who want to increase staff productivity and help them with work-life balance.
- People needing to raise their game.
- People who want to be more organised and effective at work.
- People who are feeling overwhelmed by workload.
- People who struggle with stress and work-life balance.