Date: 22nd May 2017
Location: Location TBC
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Theme: Digital & Technology
This is a 2 day workshop running over Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd May
If you've never had a website or you're unhappy with the one you have, this two day workshop will guide you through everything you need to know to get your first WordPress website up and running.
Over the duration of the course you'll learn;
- How to get started with WordPress
- How to plan out your website
- Publishing content
- Changing the look of your website
- An introduction to added functionality
You’ll end the two days with an in-depth understanding of the key requirements of a good website, top tips on how to ensure your site is relevant to your audience, how to include personalised features and ultimately ensure you have the technical know-how to navigate around your WordPress site.
This course is suitable for total beginners who have no prior experience with WordPress. If you already have a WordPress website, and are looking to take it to the next level, you may wish to check out our Intermediate course.
This is a practical course and you will need a laptop for the workshop.
Who should attend?
To be eligible to attend this event, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Your business is based in Greater Manchester
- You employ fewer than 250 full-time employees
- You can demonstrate that you are a growing business and plan to employ 3 new employees in the next 3 years
- Your annual turnover is less than €50 million and/or your annual balance sheet total is less than €43 million