4th Floor, The Landing, Blue Tower, Media City, Salford, M50 2EQ
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
This session has been designed to give the understanding of the importance digital story telling in engaging your target audiences.
You will learn how to build your powerful story and how to utilise it to increase your sales and grow.
The course will cover:
- Intro to stories – why are they powerful? What are the characteristics of a great story? Why do they travel?
- Crafting your content – how do you develop your own powerful story.
- Building your story – using Lego ® Serious Play ™ methodology
- Platforms – where does your story live? How do you get it out there? Blogging, social media, expert status, forums etc.
- Creating differentiators
- Building audience and influence
- How to recycle, reuse and renew story content
Developing a strategy for how to use your stories to drive growth
Who should attend?
To be eligible to attend this event please ensure you meet the following criteria:
Your business is based in Greater Manchester.
You employ fewer than 250 full-time employees.
You can demonstrate that you are a growing business and plan to employ 5 new employees in the next 3 years.
Your annual turnover is less than €50 million and/or your annual balance sheet total is less than €43 million.
Please note you will be contacted by a member of the team to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.