Workplace, 4th Floor, Churchgate House, 56 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6EU
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
The most successful brands have two things in common: great products and stories that capture attention.
At the heart of all marketing, storytelling sets a brand apart from its competition – a strong story is engaging and taps in to people’s emotions, which creates brand advocates and repeat sales.
As an entrepreneur, you may learn to build a website, but can you hold the attention of the people who visit your site – at least long enough to convince and convert with your copy? Knowing how to run a PPC campaign is a valuable skill yet without the ability to write persuasive ad copy backed by a compelling landing page, your efforts (and advertising budget) go to waste.
People have a genuine desire to connect to what a brand stands for or where it has come from. Marketers who can paint the pictures and create personal relationships are well on the way to establishing a successful brand. This workshop arms entrepreneurs with a solid understanding of copywriting and content creation, enabling you to harness the true potential of digital marketing and begin to reach, warm, convince and convert a wider audience than ever before.
You will learn how great digital marketing is fuelled by high-quality, relevant and engaging content, and how you, too, can master the art of inspiring your audience with a simple approach to content creation and curation. Dynamic and hands-on, this course will help you learn how to
- Harness the power of content to achieve their business goals
- Build a content plan that complements and supports digital marketing activities
- Always have great content ideas close at hand
- Write compelling content that engages your target audience
- Find the time and resource to consistently create high-quality content
- Use a variety of digital tools to help develop quality content
- Distribute content effectively
- Measure performance and optimise strategy using digital tools
Who should attend?
To be eligible to attend this event, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Your business is based in Greater Manchester
- You employ fewer than 250 full-time employees
- You can demonstrate that you are a growing business and plan to employ 3 new employees in the next 3 years
- Your annual turnover is less than €50 million and/or your annual balance sheet total is less than €43 million