Date: 8th March 2024
Location: Tameside, Manchester, UK
Time: 9:30am - 1:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Leadership & Mentoring, People, Skills & Talent
Join us for a special brunch in honour of International Women’s Day. This is a great opportunity to celebrate the achievements, the struggles, and the joys of women in business.
There will also be an opportunity to find out about and access fully-funded business support from the GM Business Growth Hub.
Fancy a Net-walk? How about starting with some networking with a stroll around town? The event starts at 10am however a walk round town can start the conversations and connections before you even arrive!
Marie Hare will be leading a Net-walk from Ashton-under-Lyne Train station at 9.30am- this walk is around twenty mins so dress comfortably.
· Walking helps us to problem-solve
· Walking helps us be more open, more extroverted, and less neurotic
· Walking enables creativity
· Walking increases productivity at work
What to expect at the event:
· Net-walk to the venue
· General networking and drinks
· Tameside Mayor opening speech
· Introduction from Bromley Solicitors, Build a Business and GM Business Growth Hub.
· Presentations from Speakers (soon to be announced!)
· Tameside Students in construction courses to speak about their experiences
· General networking
· Brunch: food and drink available
This event is open to any business in the UK
About GM Business Growth Hub
GM Business Growth Hub, part of The Growth Company, helps businesses at all stages of their growth journey with a broad range of services delivered by its experts, as well as public and private sector partners. These services include one-to-one and peer-to-peer business support, events, specialist programmes and funding.
GM Business Growth Hub is part-funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
About UK Shared Prosperity Fund
The UK Shared Prosperity Fund is a central pillar of the UK government’s Levelling Up agenda and provides £2.6 billion of funding for local investment by March 2025. The Fund aims to improve pride in place and increase life chances across the UK investing in communities and place, supporting local business, and people and skills. For more information, visit- https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-shared-prosperity-fund-prospectus
Where is it?
Tameside, Manchester, UK