Date: 13th March 2020
Time: 12:30pm - 1:15pm
Theme: Business Strategy, Operational efficiency, Leadership & Mentoring, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
The ‘Duty of care to employees’ webinar invites a panel of expert speakers to explore the challenges that COVID-19 raises for employers to ensure that they are prioritising the health, safety and welfare of their workforce, whilst managing the day-to-day challenge of running a business.
The session is hosted by Colin Geering, Director, The Growth Company and speakers include:
- Alison Loveday, Partner, Kennedys
- Chris Fletcher, Marketing & Campaigns Director, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- James Boffey, Adviser, Acas
Participants will be able to join the live webinar and to pose questions on your specific challenge for the panel during the session.
During this session, the discussion will consider:
- What measures you can put in place to delay the spread of COVID-19 in your business
- How can you support and offer guidance to staff with confirmed or suspected COVID-19
- Implications for business travel, event attendance or for colleagues returning from affected areas
- When and how to manage self-isolation
- The latest government advice and guidance regarding your legal obligations to your workforce
To book your place visit the Eventbrite booking page.
Where is it?
This is an online webinar, you must register via eventbrite to receive your link