Date: 27th November 2018
Location: Stockport Business and Innovation Centre, Broadstone Mill, Stockport, SK5 7DL
Time: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Keeping your business fresh and attractive to your marketplace means investing in innovation - it’s vital to growth.
Stockport Council, in partnership with GC Business Growth Hub are delighted to invite you to Innovate Stockport.
Innovate Stockport will help you to:
- Inject energy into your business and learn techniques to help your business think differently
- Maximising the value of your business through Intellectual Property
- Facilitate collaboration effectively to transfer knowledge into your business
And give you access to professional advice to...
- Reduce your time to market and achieve tangible results
- Access funding to fuel your product development
The Dowling Review 2015 tells us that companies can improve business performance through innovation by developing new techniques or technologies, de-risking investment and research, extending the capabilities and expertise available to the firm through collaboration. In turn, this is delivering real benefit, driving growth and increasing productivity.