Date: 18th June 2018
Location: Churchgate House, 56 Oxford St, Manchester M1 6EU
Time: 8:30am - 12:30pm
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
Often the main barrier to an SME implementing energy saving opportunities is a lack of financial resources. Lexicon such as payback, ARR, IRR and NPV, and the inability to quantify the costs and benefits can hinder a businesses ability to understand whether implementing energy saving opportunities is financially feasible.
This workshop will provide you with the knowledge to develop a comprehensive business case for implementing energy saving opportunities which require capital investment and providing clarity on current financing options (including eligible grants).
Why should I attend?
- Decrease your business risk by:
- Contributing to reducing climate change
- Becoming less exposed to energy supply risks
- Finding it cheaper and easier to comply with legislation
- Improve your competitiveness by:
- Addressing the requirements of customers/supply chain
- Attracting and retaining staff more easily
- Creating a better working environment
Don't forget to register for the other events in this workshop series below:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.