Date: 18th March 2020
Time: 12:30pm - 1:15pm
Theme: Business Strategy, People, Skills & Talent
Sorry this event has already taken place - please see our forthcoming events list
The ‘how to work and operate virtually’ webinar will show you how to adopt remote working practices quickly and efficiently, with a view of protecting your staff and organisation from the potential spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The webinar will cover the following themes:
- Successfully implementing remote working
- Managing the logistics around non-desk-based roles
- The processes and procedures to consider
- Managing a business virtually – techniques for success
- Overcoming challenges around IT and technology
Where is it?
This is an online webinar, you must register via eventbrite to receive your link