Date: 8th October 2019
Location: Fred Perry House, Stockport
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Theme: Business Strategy
We are running a series of sessions to support businesses to be as prepared as they can, supporting their planning and helping SMEs to consider specific aspects of their business and how a no-deal Brexit may impact.
Moneycorp will present on the following topics:
- The Foreign Currency Exchange landscape and Brexit; What has happened and what might happen?
- Measures to protect against currency fluctuations; What hedging strategies are available and which one is right for you?
Ian Dixon, Access to Finance, GC Business Growth Hub will present on the following topics:
- Effective proven strategies and techniques for managing risk and uncertainty within your business through uncertain economic conditions, including:
- Importance of working capital management
- Reviewing Customer Pricing
- Cost Management
The session will also highlight key tools and processes appropriate for businesses to use as part of their financial planning, as well as highlighting other sources of advice internal and external to the Hub.
*Please be aware that registration begins from 9.30am*