Realise your business growth potential through fully-funded programmes of support
The Leadership, Workforce Development and Mentoring Teams at GC Business Growth Hub are on hand to help you implement the necessary changes needed to help your business grow. As a small/ medium-sized business leader, we will support you to develop your expertise in leadership, positive working culture and employee engagement and motivation; ultimately leading to productivity and growth.
Our knowledgeable team of Business Advisors and expert partners can support you in understanding what skills, knowledge and behavioural changes are required at management level and across the organisation, to increase your business potential. And, in partnership with our Skills For Growth – SME Support Programme, we can identify your business priorities, identify the skills gaps in your team and work with your employees in developing training plans to help you realise your business goals.
- Has your business grown organically around you, but you have never invested in your leadership and management skills?
- Are you looking at succession planning for growth but not sure where to start?
- Is a restructure for growth on the cards and you want to offer career progression to your employees?
- Do you often wish you had a business expert on hand to work through your business challenges and priorities?
- Do you need to empower your staff with new and innovative people and performance management processes, taking into account a new agile/flexible home/office working environment?
Regardless of what desired areas for leadership, workforce or organisational development you might have, we’ll provide you with the relevant opportunities to:
- Learn from innovative companies
- Peer to peer action learning
- Access expert leadership/organisational development
- Gain invaluable insights into how your organisation/management team is performing
- Implement changes with support and guidance on your journey
A bespoke programme that addresses the personal and organisational leadership needs of key decision-makers within a business. This support enables them to drive growth within an organisation through effective leadership techniques. This programme is exclusively offered to businesses with five or more employees. The business leader is able to choose from a framework of external leadership specialists for the bespoke programme support to meet their specific needs.
Develop the growth of your business through your biggest asset: your people. Tailored one-to-one support and specialist workshops designed to improve people-related strategies including but not limited to leadership development, human resources, talent recruitment and retention, mentoring in the workplace and people performance management.
Business leaders can access mentors through the most comprehensive mentoring scheme in Greater Manchester. Individuals from any business will be matched with a mentor with similar experiences to develop new skills and access independent and objective insights
A bespoke programme/series of workshops for middle to senior decision-makers within a business. This support enables them to drive growth within an organisation through effective leadership techniques. This programme is offered to businesses with less than ten employees.
Peer Networks is a national peer-to-peer networking programme for SME leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success. Delivered locally by GC Business Growth Hub, we create diverse cohort groups of individuals to collaboratively work through common business issues.Peer Networks
A fully funded skills consultation service tailored to help up-skill your employees and improve business productivity. Helping you grow your business through re-shaping, developing your talent and enhancing your team’s performanceSkills for Growth - SME Support
"I’m always really blown away by the amount of support there is available from the Hub and the value of it. There are so many things that we have wanted to do as a business, but perhaps would have struggled with due to costs – were it not for the Hub’s support"Nicola Ryan, Director of Colleague Support, Rowlinson Knitwear.