Are you part of the Green Technology and Services Sector and want to increase sales, get more out of your marketing and develop new products?
If yes, then our new programme Switched On is for you.
Switched On is a fully-funded business development programme designed to support SMEs in the Green Technologies and Services sector to grow.
Responding to the needs of SMEs, this programme provides delegates with the skills to succeed. Whether it’s entering new markets, raising your company profile, growing your sales pipeline, Switched On is here to help.
To support you on your journey you will have access to expert advice and guidance from mentors and will benefit from peer-to-peer support and knowledge sharing.
We chose to relocate to Manchester based on the incredible support and access to expert advice that is on offer here. By attending the Switched On masterclass series we were able to learn the crucial skills required to successfully launch our start-up – I would definitely recommend!Sophie Walker, Dsposal Ltd
Switched On involves a series of interactive workshops designed to engage, inform and empower SMEs to confidently take their business to the next level.
Switched On to Business Planning
- Introduction to Business Model Canvas
- Horizon scanning – understanding how to spot emerging trends
- CO*STAR – A methodology for developing a stronger value proposition
Switched On to Sales
- Understanding the mind of the customer
- Meeting the Unmet need
- Developing a focused sales pitch
- Closing the deal
- The 6 pitfalls of building a sales and marketing team
- Tools for the successful recruitment of a sales and marketing team
Switched On to Marketing
- Developing an effective marketing strategy
- Understanding who or what influences your customers
- Exploring cost-efficient ways to reach your customer base
- Building effective networks – nurturing on and off-line relationships
- A review of advertising techniques and which ones can make the biggest impact
- Enhancing your profile through increased recognition and credibility
- Managing the long sell
It was a great chance for me to focus on what our business needed and to have input from other people as well as their opinions. Very useful day.Louise Bennett, TB Electrics
A great toolkit for B2B sales, specifically tailored for SMEsIvan Bolotkov, Amper Energy
Very useful training, helped me get my head around marketing which I’ve struggled with before!!Aneaka Kellay, Carbon Coop